6×19 construction wire rope is available with either FC (fibre core) or WSC (wire strand core). When supplied with a wsc the rope is more commonly referred to as 7×19. The rope is very popular in diameters from 3mm to 16mm and is used on a variety of applications. 6×19 FC and 6×19 WSC (7×19) is very flexible in diameters 3mm to 6mm and is used for many requirements where wire ropes are running over pulleys. 7×19 construction is readily available in both galvanised and marine grade stainless steel.
• Industrial door cables • Gym equipment cables
• General engineering applications • Garage door cables
• Where cables are required to run over pulleys • Control cables
• Wind turbine • Wire rope slings
• Whip checks • Winch ropes