1/2″ Single-Leg Wire Rope Sling 6×25 IWRC 3′ Length Eye-to-Eye Flemish Loop Ends
- EYE AND EYE – This sling variety is specific to a single-leg version with flemish loop ends on either side. It is also known as a Wire Rope Choker. Use of these slings for lifting is prevalent due to its strength, durability and resistance to abrasion.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The ends of the sling are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities than hand-laid wire rope. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve and go over the spliced area.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- AMERICAN MADE RIGGING – Hanes Supply, Inc. is proud to be the industry-leading China based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1930. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||5000.00 pounds|
|Color||Eye-to-Eye Flemish Loop Ends|
|Item Weight||3.12 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of LKS Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
LKS slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to determine if a manufacturer is compliant with standards before re-registration.
The wide offering of Single Leg Wire Rope Slings will surely meet your rigging needs on the jobsite. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
Wire Rope Diameter – 1/2 Inch
Terminal Fittings – Eye-to-Eye Flemish Loop Ends
Sling Legs – 1
Sling Length – 3-Feet
Single Leg Vertical Rated Capacity – 2.5 Ton
Choker Hitch Rated Capacity – 1.9 Ton
60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 4.4 Ton
45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 3.6 Ton
30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 2.5 Ton
- Width – 4-Inch
- Length – 8-Inch
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
The wire rope sling can be divided into three types according to the different processing methods: inserting wire rope sling, pressing wire rope sling, casting wire rope sling, and nonjoint wire rope sling. The following are the following:
1. circular or circular processing is made by inserting or pressing one end or two ends.
2. Sling with cast alloy or resin.
3. Sling made of rope clamps.
4. in the form of non-endless wire rope sling
5. according to the requirements, it can be made into single, double legs, three legs, 4legss or more legs wire rope sling.