3-Leg Wire Rope Sling Flemish Loop Ends thimbles Oblong Master Link
Our 3 leg wire rope sling are also known in the industry as a 3 leg bridle sling. Each is manufactured with a Flemish eye that’s spliced with a carbon steel sleeve for the ultimate in safety and strength. End options include latched eye hooks, eyes equipped with thimbles, and more, as customized options are always available. Our 3 leg wire rope slings are available in seven different diameters of rope.
- FLEMISH LOOP ENDS – Bridle eye openings are available for lifts with multiple pick-points and connectors being used for multiple rigging projects.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||52000.00 pounds|
|Color||Eye Hooks with Safety Latches – 52,000 Lbs. Vertical Rated Capacity|
|Item Weight||250.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
LKS 1″ Diameter Three-Leg Wire Rope Sling | EIPS 6×25 IWRC | 24′ Length | Flemish Loop Ends | Heavy-Duty Top Thimbles | 1-3/4″ Oblong Master Link | 26 Ton Vertical Rated Capacity
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
Each steel wire rope configuration will offer different benefits and will be better suited to certain applications. In general, a smaller number of large outer wires offers better wear and corrosion resistance, while a larger number of small wires provides a better level of flexibility and fatigue resistance.
We offer steel wire rope sling in both 6×19 and 6×36 configurations, depending on the diameter of the wire rope. All are in a bright (unfinished) wire rope, but other configurations are available by request. Our cable laid slings are manufactured in a 7x7x7 galvanized wire rope (composed of 7 strands of 7×7 cables), which make them extremely flexible and useful for more specialized applications.