1/4″ Single-Leg Wire Rope Sling 6×25 IWR Flemish Loop-to-Eye Hook with Safety Latch
- FLEMISH LOOP AND EYE HOOK WITH SAFETY LATCH – This attachment style offers versatility and an additional level of safety with the latch positioned on the Eye Hoist Hook for a more secure connection.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The ends of the sling are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities than hand-laid wire rope. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve and go over the spliced area.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on LKS slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoistingsolutions for industrial construction and building projects since 197630. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility.
|Load Capacity||1300.00 pounds|
|Color||Flemish Eye Loop-to-Eye Hook with Safety Latch|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of HSI Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
HSI slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to determine if a manufacturer is compliant with standards before re-registration.
The wide offering of Single Leg Wire Rope Slings will surely meet your rigging needs on the jobsite. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
Wire Rope Diameter – 1/4-Inch
Terminal Fittings – Flemish Loop-to-Eye Hook with Safety Latch
Sling Legs – 1
Sling Length – 3-Feet
Single Leg Vertical Rated Capacity – 0.65 Ton
Choker Hitch Rated Capacity – 0.48 Ton
60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 1.1 Ton
45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – .91 Ton
30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 0.65 Ton
- Width – 2-Inch
- Length – 4-Inch
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Sling
Wire Rope Slings
The wire rope sling is not quite as durable. The wire rope sling is not as flexible as chain but its greater stiffness can be an advantage if it has to be inserted through a small opening or beneath a load. However, when wrapped around a load, the wire rope sling often tends to deform permanently to the shape of the load. Wire rope suitable for slings comes in a variety of grades and constructions. In most cases looping back and securing the loop with ametal sleeve terminates the rope. This forms a loop or soft eye, the simplest form of sling end. Thimbles are used to support and protect the eye from abrasion. Wire rope is generally cheaper and lighter than chain which can be a plus, particularly for applications that require long sling lengths.