Flexible brass coated steel wire rope from LKS has undergone brass process which consists of applying a thin layer of brass (copper and zinc alloy) to steel. This is a popular method of galvanizing steel, where rope’s colour changes and it is protected from the effects of external factors.
Additionally, the rope is covered with a transparent PVC coating. Please note, that its presence does not affect the strength of the rope. The sole purpose of the PVC sheathing is to protect the rope and its user.
|1×7, 1×19, 6×7, 7×7, 6×19, 7×19, etc|
|Approx Weight||Nominal Tensile Strength|
|Minimum Breaking Strength(KN)|
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
• We are a professional manufacturer with our own factory. We have experience in producing ropes for more than 40 years.
Q2: What is your packing method?
• Usually we pack in roll/bundle, with a woven bag outside. However, if you need other different packing way, please let us know.
Q3: What is your sample policy?
• We can do customized samples.
We can supply samples within 5 days if available in stock, around 10-30 days for customized samples.
Sample fee and express fee will be returned once your order reaches 1 ton.
Q4: Why do you choose us?
• Good quality – 100% inspected before shipment and we passed ISO 9001 certification.
• Competitive price – ensure customers’ benefit.
• Good relationship with customers – we treat every customer as our friend, and want to build long term cooperation.