Construction and Application
- 6×7+FC,6X7+IWRC, 6×19+FC,6X19+WIRC, 6×37+FC, 6X37+IWRC for cable car, cableway towing, slope hoisting, ship, derricking, lifting, towing etc.
- 6×12+7FC,6×15+7FC,6×24+7FC for tow boat, goods net, floating transportation of wood and lashing etc.
- 6×19S+FC,6×19S+IWR, 6×19W+FC,6×19W+IWR, 6×5Fi+FC,6×25Fi+IWR, 6×9Fi+FC,6×29Fi+IWR, 6×26SW+FC,6×26SW+IWR, 6×31SW+FC, 6×31S+IWR, 6×36SW+FC,6×36S+IWRC for various equipment for hoisting, derricking, lifting, towing, port load and unload, blast furnace hoisting and oil well drilling. The rope with wire core can be used under the shock load, heated and squeezed conditions.
- 18×7+FC,18×7+IWS, 18×19+FC,18×19+IWS 18×19+FC,18×19+IWS 4V×39S+5FC which are suitable for vertical well drilling hoisting, cage channel of vertical well drilling, port load and unload derrick ,and tower crane.
- 6×3×7, 7×7×7, 7×7×19 for cable of chain lock and flexible occasion.
- Wire Rope For Elevator 6×19S+NF, 8×19S+NF,6X19S+IWRC,8X19S+WIRC
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable 1×7, 1×19, 6×+FC ,6×7+IWS,6×19+FC,6×19+IWS for aircraft purpose.
Standard: GB/T8918-1996, GB 1102-74, SC 1443-86, ISO, BS, DIN, JIS, API and RRW-410D and Other.
We can supply steel wire ropes of many specifications with various surface to meet customers’needs.
7×19 AISI316 stainless steel wire rope is used for a wide range of applications. Extremely flexible when compared to both 1×19 and 7×7, the 7×19 construction is often used where a flexible stainless steel wire rope is particularly required. 7×19 performs well for running applications. Used extensively throughout the marine industry as well as for general engineering applications, 7×19’s excellent flexibility make it a favourite for control cable and a variety of marine rigging applications, examples of which are shown below:
- Control cables
- Standing rigging
- Running rigging
- Steering cable
- Marine/Saltwater environment
- Sewage treatment works
- Wire rope slings
- Davit ropes
|Nominal Diameter||Approximate Mass||Minimum breaking loads – 1570 Mpa|