1/4”Single-Leg Wire Rope Sling 6×25 IWRC Flemish Eye Loop to Heavy-Duty Thimble
- EYE AND THIMBLE – A protective thimble is present to attach the bottom end of the wire rope sling to a separate lifting element while the Flemish loop is located atop to allow a choker hitch.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The ends of the sling are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities than hand-laid wire rope. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve and go over the spliced area.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on LKS slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- MADE IN CHINA RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||1300.00 pounds|
|Color||Flemish Eye Loop to Heavy-Duty Thimble|
|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of LKS Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
LKS slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to determine if a manufacturer is compliant with standards before re-registration.
The wide offering of Single Leg Wire Rope Sling will surely meet your rigging needs on the jobsite. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
Wire Rope Diameter – 1/4-Inch
Terminal Fittings – Flemish Eye Loop-to-Heavy Duty Thimble
Sling Legs – 1
Sling Length – 3-Feet
Single Leg Vertical Rated Capacity – 0.65 Ton
Choker Hitch Rated Capacity – 0.48 Ton
60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 1.1 Ton
45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – .91 Ton
30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 0.65 Ton
- Width – 2-Inch
- Length – 4-Inch
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
or wire rope sling, you may opt for thimble eye (where a thimble if fixed inside the loop to preserve the natural loop shape and prevent direct contact that will damage the cable) or soft eye. Besides, rope ends with machine swaged with ferrules or sockets is a better option than hand spliced slings as it offers more protection.
Do you experience a short lifespan for your steel wire ropes? Deal with a supplier who is slow in responding & customer service? Or did you pay high prices for average quality products that fails you all the time? 83%of our clients claim that these made them search for a better option and subsequently worked with us since.