1″ Two-Leg Wire Rope Sling Thimble-to-Screw Pin Anchor Shackle Oblong Master link
Wire rope slings are manufactured in a variety of configurations, with 6×19 and 6×36, being two of the most common. The numbers represent the number of wires making up the strand and the number of strands wrapped around the core. For example, a 6×19 indicates that there are 19 wires making up a strand, and 6 strands are wrapped around the core.
Each steel wire rope configuration will offer different benefits and will be better suited to certain applications. In general, a smaller number of large outer wires offers better wear and corrosion resistance, while a larger number of small wires provides a better level of flexibility and fatigue resistance.
We offer steel wire rope slings in both 6×19 and 6×36 configurations, depending on the diameter of the wire rope. All are in a bright (unfinished) wire rope, but other configurations are available by request. Our cable laid slings are manufactured in a 7x7x7 galvanized wire rope (composed of 7 strands of 7×7 cables), which make them extremely flexible and useful for more specialized applications.
- THIMBLE AND SCREW PIN ANCHOR SHACKLE – Ideal for Pick and Place installations due to the ease which the pin can be removed or secured.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||34000.00 pounds|
|Color||Thimble-to-Screw Pin Anchor Shackle|
|Item Weight||88.2 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of LKS Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and styles are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
LKS slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Two leg slings are multi-purposed and designed for lifts where the attachments may be made directly to the load. This would include situations such as hooking into lifting eyes of placing loops over lugs. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
- Wire Rope Diameter – 1 In.
- Terminal Fittings – Thimble-to-Screw Pin Anchor Shackle
- Sling Legs – 2
- Sling Length – 5-Feet
- 60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 17 Ton
- 45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 14 Ton
- 30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 9.8 Ton
Alloy Oblong Master Link Specs:
- Diameter – 1-1/2 Inch
- Weight – 18.6 Pounds
- Opening Width – 5.9 Inches
- Opening Length – 10.50 Inches
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings