4.0mm Black Plastic Coated Stainless Wire Rope Sling Accessories With screwgate
LKING STEEL LIMITED Manufacturing, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, specializes in designing and manufacturing custom cable assemblies to meet your requirements. Our knowledgeable staff utilize state of the art equipment for coating, cutting, and fabricating custom cable assemblies up to ½” diameter in size. With the capability of custom built tools, dies, fixtures, and automated equipment Sandin can manufacture both large and small quantities. We stock bare cable, coated cable, and fittings to ensure we are ready to meet your immediate needs. Sandin manufactures custom cable assemblies for a wide variety of industries and applications, including;
- Fall Protection
- Lighting Fixtures
- Security Cable
- Cable Railings
- Material Handling
- Fitness Equipment
- RV (Recreational Vehicles)
We have numerous capabilities that allow us to meet your specific needs and be the industry leader for custom cable assemblies.
- Zinc Die Casting-Through the use of zinc die casting, LKS ensures that complex fittings have precise surface quality and dimensional consistency that resist corrosion
- Custom Design and Manufacturing—With our full technical and design service departments and experienced customer service staff, LKS provides the industry’s most complete product support and after-sales service.
- Extrusion—We extrude a variety of jacketing materials in numerous colors to meet your specific needs. Quality, Consistency, and a fast-turn-around time is a priority at LKS.
- Swaging—LKS offers various size swaging machines to meet your diameter requirements.
- Hydroforming—LKS has the equipment to hydroform spherical & Mil-Spec component parts to the industry standard requirements.
- Tensile Testing—All tensile testing is done in-house at our facility in . Our quality department can provide not only a material cert with each shipment, but we can also provide a sample piece tensile tested to destruction.
- Electric Cutting—Automatic fuse cutting enables to achieve precise length requirements, while eliminating any frayed ends.
- CNC Machining Capabilities—LKS has the capability to quickly make custom component parts to meet a variety of customers’ needs.
- Coiled Cable Assemblies—LKS is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of both bare and plastic coated coiled cables. Our in-house precision wire and cable manufacturing facility, coupled with our technical and design staff, enable us to meet special custom cable requirements while delivering on time in the CHINA and abroad.
LKS is more than happy to help in the design aspect of a new custom cable assembly. We take pride in knowing that we take a job from start to finish and get it done correctly the first time. Please use the following chart when referencing the measuring points of a custom cable assembly.
|1.Diameter||3.2mm, 4.8mm,||Custom-made available|
|3.material||galvanized or stainless|
|5.length||1000mm-5000mm or as requirement|
|6.type||steel cable for lightings or industrial|
|Black PVC / PE /PU or No|
|8.end parts of fittings||Loops ,eyelet terminals ,hooks ,etc|
Pressed thimble eye
Pressed Soft eye
Hand spliced eye
Pressed solid thimble eye
wire ropes clips
Adjustable locking bloster
· Ball Shanks
· Ball Stems
· Cable Spools
· Fork Straps
· Molded Eyes
· Round Clevis Plugs
· Stamped Eye Fittings
· Threaded Studs
· Threaded Plugs
|9.Lead time||7days if there were enough material in stock|
|10.sample||Free sample available if all of dimensions same as our existing one ,if not ,contact me ,to get a cost efficient solution.|
|application||1.multi-ton hoisting and tie-down in industrial manufacturing, construction, ship rigging, oil rigging and mining|
2.many other industries ,such as Fitness industries :usually use plastic coated cable in most weight machines
3.or stage rigging; outdoor playground equipment
|specification||steel cable with hooks and adjustable locking blosters|
|Diameter||construction||weight(100m)||Minimum Breaking load(N)|
please help us confirm these specific questions:
a. Purpose: For which rope will be used.
b. Size: Diameter of the rope in millimeter or inches
c. Construction: Number of strands, number of wires per strand and type of strand construction.
d. Type of Core: Fiber core( FC), independent wire rope core(IWRC) or independent wire strand core(IWSC).
e. Lay: Right regular lay, left regular lay,etc.
f. Coating: Bright(ungalvanized), galvanized or stainless, PVC or Grease.
g. Grade of wire: Tensile strength of wires.
h. Breaking Load: Minimum or calculated breaking load in tones or pounds.
i. Lubrication: Whether lubrication is desired or not, and required lubricant.
j. Length: Length of wire rope.
k. Packing: In coils wrapped with oil paper and hessian(orp.p) cloth, or on wooden reels.
l. Quantity: By number of coils or reels, by length or weight.
m. Remarks: Shipping marks and any other special requirement.
tensile strength technical table:
|Nominal Diameter||Approximate Mass||Minimum breaking loads – 1770 Mpa|
Our products had exported to many regions like North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, etc. Our factory professional made steel wire rope ,steel cable ,aircraft ,china,hardware over 20 years experience .20000tons annual yeild are a solid gurantee of qualified products for you. Guarantee excellent quality. We also could do OEM services, can well meet clients’ needs and requests.
Welcome to visit our factory!