1″ 3- Leg Wire Rope Sling Thimble To Bolt Anchor Shackle Oblong Master Link
Our 3 leg wire rope slings are also known in the industry as a 3 leg bridle wire rope sling. Each is manufactured with a Flemish eye that’s spliced with a carbon steel sleeve for the ultimate in safety and strength. End options include latched eye hooks, eyes equipped with thimbles, and more, as customized options are always available. Our 3 leg wire rope slings are available in seven different diameters of rope.
- THIMBLE AND BOLT ANCHOR SHACKLE – Best for permanent or long-term installations where the load may slide on the shackle pin. Bolt-type system stays in place with a nut and cotter pin for secondary securement.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The wire rope sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||52000.00 pounds|
|Color||Thimble-to-Bolt Anchor Shackle – 52,000 Lbs. Vertical Rated Capacity|
|Item Weight||245.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
LKS 1″ Diameter Three-Leg Wire Rope Sling | EIPS 6×25 IWRC | 24′ Length | Flemish Loop Ends | Heavy-Duty Top Thimbles | 1-3/4″ Oblong Master Link | 26 Ton Vertical Rated Capacity
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
The eye loops on our sling cable are created with a flemish splice, which is a mechanical splice where the rope cable is separated into two parts (one part has three strands, the other part has the remaining three strands plus the core), then re-laid back in the opposite direction to form the loop. The ends are then secured with a carbon steel sleeve around the entire area. Flemish splices offer the most efficient use of capacity.
The core of the wire rope used in cable slings can be made of several different materials, including steel or natural fibers. Our steel wire rope slings are made with Extra Improved Plowed Steel (EIPS) around an Independent Wire Rope Core (IWRC) for the ultimate in strength and durability.
For more information on wire rope configurations, see our category of wire rope sling.
Our categories of wire rope slings are broken down by number of legs, hardware, and the diameter of the wire rope. Each wire sling is made to order, so custom slings are also always an option if you don’t see what you’re looking for here.