1″ Four-Leg Wire Rope Sling Eye Hooks with Safety Latches Oblong Master Link
4 Leg Wire Rope Slings
A 4 leg bridle wire rope sling offers the ultimate in versatility. Also known in the industry as wire rope 4 leg bridle slings, ours are manufactured with a Flemish eye that’s spliced with a carbon steel sleeve for an extra measure of security. And because legs can be fitted with hardware of your choosing, from simple eye formations to heavy duty hooks, it results in a sling customized to your exact application needs. Our 4 leg wire rope slings are available in six different diameters of rope.
Wire rope sling with an independent wire rope core (IWRC) can withstand contact and exposure temperatures up to 400 degrees (F). Wire cable slings with fiber cores should never be exposed to temperatures in excess of 180 degrees (F). Wire rope slings of all types should never be used at temperatures below -40 degrees (F). Wire rope rigging slings with fiber cores (FC) are rated at reduced capacities when compared with an equivalent size, wire choker with an independent wire rope core (IWRC). They are generally fabricated from 6 x 19 or 6 x 37 construction wire cable. The constructional numbers refer to the number of strands (6) that are helically wound around a core. The core supports the strands of the wire rope lifting sling and can either be an independent wire rope core (IWRC) or a fiber core (FC) made from hemp or sisal. Smaller diameter wire rope slings feature 6 strands with 19 wires in each strand. Larger diameter industrial lifting slings will generally feature 6 strands with 37 individual wires in each strand. The 6 x 37 construction is more flexible than the 6 x 19 construction, but not as abrasion resistant.
- THIMBLE AND THIMBLE – Both ends are protected from wear and tear with heavy-duty thimble protection, extending the working life of the sling.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The wire rope sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI wire rope sling to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- RUGGED FLEXIBILITY – A 6 x 37 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification offers large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||146000.00 pounds|
|Item Weight||900.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of LKS Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and styles are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
LKS slings are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Four leg slings are used for both balanced and unbalanced loads. This connection style is recommended for heavier loads where the design calls for more weight distribution as the four connection points offer additional levels of load security. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
- Wire Rope Diameter – 1-1/2 In.
- Terminal Fittings – Thimble-to-Thimble
- Sling Legs – 4
- Sling Length – 28-Feet
- 60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 73 Ton
- 45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 60 Ton
- 30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 42 Ton
Alloy Oblong Master Link Specs:
- Diameter – 3-3/4 Inch
- Weight – 198 Pounds
- Opening Width – 10 Inches
- Opening Length – 20 Inches
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings