1″ Three-Leg Wire Rope Sling Eye Hooks with Safety Latches 1-3/4″ Oblong Master Link
Our 3 leg wire rope slings are also known in the industry as a 3 leg bridle sling. Each is manufactured with a Flemish eye that’s spliced with a carbon steel sleeve for the ultimate in safety and strength. End options include latched eye hooks, eyes equipped with thimbles, and more, as customized options are always available. Our 3 leg wire rope slings are available in seven different diameters of rope.
- EYE HOOK WITH SAFETY LATCH – Integrated latch, interlocks with the the hook tip, allowing for an additional level of load security while meeting the world class standard for lifting.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- GREATER WEAR RESISTANCE – A 6 x 25 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification for wire rope slings offer large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||52000.00 pounds|
|Color||Eye Hooks with Safety Latches – 52,000 Lbs. Vertical Rated Capacity|
|Item Weight||250.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
LKS 1″ Diameter Three-Leg Wire Rope Sling | EIPS 6×25 IWRC | 24′ Length | Eye Hooks with Safety Latches | 1-3/4″ Oblong Master Link | 26 Ton Vertical Rated Capacity
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
Wire rope slings are manufactured in a variety of configurations, with 6×19 and 6×36, being two of the most common. The numbers represent the number of wires making up the strand and the number of strands wrapped around the core. For example, a 6×19 indicates that there are 19 wires making up a strand, and 6 strands are wrapped around the core.
We offer steel wire rope slings in both 6×19 and 6×36 configurations, depending on the diameter of the wire rope. All are in a bright (unfinished) wire rope, but other configurations are available by request. Our cable laid slings are manufactured in a 7x7x7 galvanized wire rope (composed of 7 strands of 7×7 cables), which make them extremely flexible and useful for more specialized applications