7×19 AISI316 stainless steel wire rope is used for a wide range of applications. Extremely flexible when compared to both 1×19 and 7×7, the 7×19 construction is often used where a flexible stainless steel wire rope is particularly required. 7×19 performs well for running applications. Used extensively throughout the marine industry as well as for general engineering applications, 7×19’s excellent flexibility make it a favourite for control cable and a variety of marine rigging applications, examples of which are shown below:
- Control cables
- Standing rigging
- Running rigging
- Steering cable
- Marine/Saltwater environment
- Sewage treatment works
- Wire rope slings
- Davit ropes
|Nominal Diameter||Approximate Mass||Minimum breaking loads – 1570 Mpa|
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
• We are a professional manufacturer with our own factory. We have experience in producing ropes for more than 20 years.
Q2: What is your packing method?
• Usually we pack in roll/bundle, with a woven bag outside. However, if you need other different packing way, please let us know.
Q3: What is your sample policy?
• We can do customized samples.
We can supply samples within 5 days if available in stock, around 10-30 days for customized samples.
Sample fee and express fee will be returned once your order reaches 1 ton.
Q4: Why do you choose us?
• Good quality – 100% inspected before shipment and we passed ISO 9001 certification.
• Competitive price – ensure customers’ benefit.
• Good relationship with customers – we treat every customer as our friend, and want to build long term cooperation.