1″ Four-Leg Wire Rope Sling Eye Hooks with Safety Latches Oblong Master Link
Proper Use of Industrial Wire Rope Sling
Wire rope sling have been used extensively for years and were once the industrial lifting sling of choice. Wire rope slings, sometimes referred to as wire cable slings are more robust and durable than nylon slings and also have higher temperature limits.
Our categories of wire rope slings are broken down by number of legs, hardware, and the diameter of the wire rope. Each wire sling is made to order, so custom slings are also always an option if you don’t see what you’re looking for here.
- EYE HOOK WITH SAFETY LATCH – Integrated latch, interlocks with the the hook tip, allowing for an additional level of load security while meeting the world class standard for lifting.
- FLEMISH EYE SPLICED SWAGING – The sling ends are mechanically formed allowing for larger load capacities. Loops are secured with a forged metal sleeve over the spliced area along with heavy-duty thimbles to protect the ends of the sling.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY – Two tags are used on HSI slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application and OSHA compliance.
- RUGGED FLEXIBILITY – A 6 x 37 IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) classification offers large outer wires that provide a balance between fatigue and wear resistance.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING – LKS is proud to be the industry-leading CHINA based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects since 1976. All slings are manufactured in a certified ISO 9001: 2015 facility.
|Load Capacity||146000.00 pounds|
|Color||Eye Hooks with Safety Latches|
|Item Weight||1019.0 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
When looking for strength and durability on that next big rigging job, look no further than our array of LKS Wire Rope Slings. A wide-variety of sizes and styles are available whether working on a small-load lift or preparing to maneuver a massively heavy element. Our slings are there to solve your hoisting, lifting and towing problems.
LKS wire rope sling are assembled in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility where quality, safety and efficiency are priority. Audits are conducted every year by an independent third-party to ensure manufacturer compliance with the set standards.
Four leg slings are used for both balanced and unbalanced loads. This connection style is recommended for heavier loads where the design calls for more weight distribution as the four connection points offer additional levels of load security. Each eye on these slings is formed using the mechanical Flemish Eye Splice. This process allows for the most efficient use of the rope capacity with top-quality steel as the pull is directly along the centerline of the rope and eye.
- Wire Rope Diameter – 1-1/2 In.
- Terminal Fittings – Eye Hooks with Safety Latches
- Sling Legs – 4
- Sling Length – 28-Feet
- 60-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 73 Ton
- 45-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 60 Ton
- 30-Degree Basket Rated Capacity – 42 Ton
Alloy Oblong Master Link Specs:
- Diameter – 3-3/4 Inch
- Weight – 198 Pounds
- Opening Width – 10 Inches
- Opening Length – 20 Inches
- OSHA: Sling Safety, Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1910.184
- ISO 8792:1986, Wire Rope Slings — Safety criteria and inspection procedures for use
- ISO 7531:1987, Wire rope slings for general purposes — Characteristics and specifications
- ASME B30.9-2018 Standards for Slings
4 Leg Wire Rope Slings
A 4 leg bridle sling offers the ultimate in versatility. Also known in the industry as wire rope 4 leg bridle slings, ours are manufactured with a Flemish eye that’s spliced with a carbon steel sleeve for an extra measure of security. And because legs can be fitted with hardware of your choosing, from simple eye formations to heavy duty hooks, it results in a sling customized to your exact application needs. Our 4 leg wire rope slings are available in six different diameters of rope.